Sunday, April 15, 2012

MONEY

This is a political cartoon most likely from four years ago when Hilary Clinton and Barack Obama were running against each other. I can infer this because as of now Obama and Clinton are on the same team. But four years ago during the election they were duking it out for the number one spot for the democratic seat. In the cartoon it illustrates Obama's face plastered on a 25million dollar bill and on the bill at the top it says "Campaign Moolah". As usual in cartoons Obama is in a suit with his ears greatly exaggerated. Then you see Hilary at the bottom of the cartoon with a grimace on her face and she says "No! I dont think it makes you look presidential!". I guess she was saying that no matter how much money you raise it still does not cover up the fact that you have no presidential or leadership experience. I think the cartoon was dumb , whoever the artist is I believe they could have done a better cheap shot then this.

No comments:

Post a Comment